11th August 2019 - Guardian of the Moon - Priest/Priestess Training (12 Months) - Part 5
Event: Guardian of the Moon - Priest/Priestess Training
Date: Begins Sunday 14th April 2019
Times: 3.30pm - 8.30pm
Cost: £35 per person, per class (includes all materials)
Or £385 if paid in full
The moon, the largest and brightest object in the night sky, has long inspired curiosity and wonder. It appears at night, the time of sleep and dreaming that sometimes seems to approach the borders of death and the afterlife. Radiating an air of mystery and magic, the moon is also associated with love and often serves as a symbol of unattainable beauty.
Unlike the sun, the moon does not present the same face every day. It waxes, or grows larger, until it becomes a glowing silver-white disk. Then night by night it wanes, or shrinks, to a curved sliver until it vanishes altogether.
The moon's waxing and waning have made it a symbol of time, change, and repetitive cycles around the world. One such cycle is the constant alternation of birth and death, creation and destruction.
As far back as documentation can tell, humankind has always had a fascination and magickal connection with the Moon, her cycles and her energy. Even going as far as basing their calendars around her - their work, their home-life, their relationships. Everything.
During this course we will be exploring our own every deepening connection with the Moon. The course will include:
- Learning about the correspondences connected with the Moon in her various phases.
- Working with the differing types of magick that is associated with the moons phases and aspects.
- Learning about the special timings of the Moon including Void of Course, Blue Moon, Super Moon and Sidhe Moon.
- Finding out how the phases and aspects of the moon changes your energy and vibration.
- Learning how to create a Moonwell to store Luna energy to enhance your spell work, healing work or clairvoyance and psychic abilities.
- Attuning your vibration to the healing ability of the Moon which in turn can then enhance your own healing work.
- Creating your own set of Moon Glyphs that can be used during healing, spell or psychic work depending on your intention.
- Furthering your knowledge of crystals, herbs and oils related to the moon and the energetic uses.
- Creating your own Moon Oracle Deck which can be used to gain insight into situations going on around you or around others you may read for.
- Learning how to create specific rituals designed for physical healing, emotional balance, cord cutting, aura cleansing and energy removal, divination and energising.
- Producing your own moon-charged sprays and oils for use within your rituals and ceremonies.
- Learn how to hold space within a sacred area for yourself and those around you.
- Connecting with Goddesses who are specifically linked to Luna rituals or the energy of the moon, stars and night.
At the end of this course you will have the opportunity to dedicated yourself as a Priest/Priestess of the Moon at which point you will receive a certificate of dedication.
Once you are confident in your workings you will be able to perform group and solo moon ceremonies and rituals for healing, divination and spellwork. You will also be able to use your new skills to enhance your healing abilities for any modality you may already be trained in.
This course is suitable for anyone who has an interest in any of the earth based pathways - be it witchcraft, shamanism, druidry or any other - who wish to further their magickal knowledge and dedicated themselves as a priest or priestess of the moon. The course will include group work, solo rituals and ceremonies, a bit of homework and practical/craft based activities too.
The cost of the course includes all your materials which are provided for you. In order to gain your certificate you must attend each of the sessions.
Following the course there will be opportunities to come together with those who have also been initiated to hold space for each other and open this up to others so that everyone can benefit from the Sanctuary that you can create.
There will also be open 'Moon Temple' days, where those that wish, can open up Sacred Space for the public to come along and enjoy the space that is created.
14th April 2019
12th May 2019
9th June 2019
14th July 2019
11th August 2019
8th September 2019
13th October 2019
10th November 2019
8th December 2019
12th January 2020
9th February 2020
8th March 2020
Please ensure you select the correct options above when booking online.
If you have any questions or queries - please drop us a message using our Contact Form or give us a call on 07526 021407.